You may be a cautious person and avoid taking unnecessary risks throughout the day. Unfortunately, accidents are a part of life that no one can predict. Although you may not be able to plan for an accident, you can take control of the situation by being aware of your rights, the resources available and the restitution you may be able to receive. If you live in Central Florida, there is an Ocala accident attorney who can lend assistance.
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
In the event of an accident, serious damage can occur to your property (such as an automobile or recreational vehicle) but you may also be critically injured. Many individuals seek legal help following an accident when they experience the following:
- Suffer severe physical, emotional or mental injuries
- Experience substantial loss of wages because of their injuries
- Face expensive medical bills associated with injuries
- Find themselves permanently disabled due to the extent of injuries
Choosing the Right Lawyer
If you are looking for an Ocala accident attorney, look at the services offered to determine how effective they will be in addressing your claim. When you consult with J. W. Chalkley, III, P.A. you will find they are able to handle lawsuits involving vehicular accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, as well as accidents involving boats, jet skis and even golf carts.
Taking the First Step
Believe it or not, retaining a lawyer isn’t the first action you should take if you are involved in an accident. The first things you do will either help or hurt any potential legal case, so it’s best to follow these procedures.
- Call the police immediately.
- Have an accident report filed.
- Document everything with pictures and diagrams.
- Obtain medical attention.
- Request a FREE consultation with legal counsel.
As a leading Ocala accident attorney, contact J.W. Chalkley III, P.A. today for a free consultation at 866-629-7511. You can also fill out the convenient online form after hours, and one of our outstanding staff will reach out to your directly.